29.8.12

While 16Bit is Away, Mark Will Play

Yes, if you haven't noticed, 16bitaudit has been going through some visual changes and updates, which means I haven't posted any news or articles this week as I wait for the fresh coat of paint to dry. So I thought I'd quickly post up here to give you a brief preview of what I'm working on:

* A full review of the Nintendo 3DS XL. It's big, it's bright, and it's (almost) perfect.

* A preview/rant of the upcoming, newly announced TV series S.H.I.E.L.D., and what it means to the Marvel Universe and video games.

* A movie review of big bad ultimate blast fest, Expendables 2.

* And a rant about double dipping Blu-Ray releases, as Avengers makes its home video debut.

I'll also be taking a look at the upcoming Nintendo 3DS releases, including the next (and possibly last) adventure for Professor Layton, and what might be on the horizon.

Meanwhile on IGM Mobile, keep an eye out for some exciting new articles by yours truly, where I show my iOS side to the fullest extent.

All in all, exciting times ahead.

No comments: